Mrs. Ellis, you're trying to seduce me...aren't you?
Anyone who doesn't have their head in the sand or lives under a rock would know about the recent scandalous affair between a
The lilttle blighter cracked on to her, somehow managing to distract her from her marriage, 3 kids, and the husband. And his only 15. Imagine what he'll be like when he's 21! Wowsers. Potential home-wrecker I think if he embraces his talent.
Reportedly, he said she seemed a "bit alright" and decided to go for the sting. Upon knock-back, he kept on talking her into it. This extremely confident chap denies he is in love with the teacher, Karen Louise Ellis, or that she is in love with him. Also that he would "in years to come he probably would have a laugh at it". Brilliant! Simply marvellous to be so blaize about the whole thing after the rampant media attention. I need to take a leaf out of his book, he oozes so much confidence for such a pubescent shithead.
Of course, the ingenious media didnt want to identify the boy at the last minute in accordance to his request, although the promo ads had already shown his face on national TV. Good one.
But jealous statements and media shit-slanging aside, the part that cackles me up is this statement:
"I sat next to her and said 'it'll be all right' and I kissed her. And one thing led to another, I suppose. We went upstairs and had sex and then I left, probably five minutes after that."
HAH! In true pubescent teenboy sexually crazed prematurity, my best bet is he "spilt the milk" before anything could happen. Or it was a damn quick quickie. C'mon five minutes? (I know what the statement means but I would like to believe the sex and him latest for five minutes - heh). It brings back memories of scenes out of the banned film, "Ken Park" of the skater boi licking his girlfriend's Mum out whilst she is doing the laundry or the classic, "The Graduate" which, damnit! I still haven't seen yet. Must rent DVD ASAP.
What I don't understand is, why such fuss? Naturally, you're safe bet is on the media to blow it our of proportion like it's some real evil crime or scandals of all scandals. If a guy wants to romp around with his female teacher, and it's not classifed as rape, then go for it. Good on him I say. This guy is a champion. Not from a "I wish I was him and could have sex with a sexually matured fine specimen as her", well...perhaps but more a case of someone so young having so much damn confidence, ability, sweet-talking, and cheek to do so and carry it out; at the age of 15.
Now if only I had done that with my English teacher in my early College years.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home