Thursday, June 26, 2003

Well what a pointless day it was.

Drove to Fountain Gate Shopping Centre for some standard obligatory tasks. Checked up on some Telstra Mobile plans and seriously considering upgrading my phone to a colour screen or at least a phone that can take snaps. Im sick of being somewhere and not being able to record the sight or moment. Went to RACV and like InfoVictoria I couldnt get any free information on free\inexpensive camp sites around Victoria. Ted's Camera Store showed me that I could be able to buy a digital betacam in the City, will look up on that one certainly. Thank God the Post Office was open I could pay the rest of my ever-luming phone bill. Damn Target and Big W though, they should have some g-strings in stock. Another disappointment.

FG Shopping Centre is a place where you cant help to be either noticed or bump into someone you know from somewhere. I happen to stumble onto Rob Ashby, the good ol' school captain of last year's school days. I felt at ease knowing his suffering from the throws and tumbles Uni can propell onto you. Good to see his still a good bloke.

I aroused myself over the ever-blissful regular $3.90 Ice Chocolate from Donut King and drove on to see my old mate, Adam Blackney. After our gossip session and flicking through his book on "The Guide To Good Orgasms" I came home to baked potatoes and t-bone steak.

The night was fucking shit. Nothing happened. Kat ran out of credit so I dont know if she decided to stay in bed or get to the train and end up getting to Emerald. Nothing...for the first time in ages happened. I feel so lost. At least its holidays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home