Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Monday-Wednesday

Head Down Arse Up

Essentially since the past week began after the eventful 18th\car problems\accommodation problems w\end...I had THE most productive work week for a while. I put my head down and arse up to get from being an underdog in the work sense to being ahead. Mind you I was verbally exhausted after writing 6-7 essays (3-4 pages each) in 48 hrs and a fake job interview for our module; Business 1.

Thursday - 4:10pm

$21 One Way Concession

GODAMNIT!!!! FURY!!! RAGE!! ANGER!! *Gerard snorting steam* Fucking hate clicking on something at the wrong time and loosing all this writing you hadnt published.

After my "job interview" had been finalised I set off on yet another journey. $21 One Way Concession Melbourne To Morwell! NOT FUCKING HAPPY. The stupid Indian prick behind the counter finally realised after all this time that the date on my Health Care Card expired many days ago. I reinstate....NOT FUCKING HAPPY. Other than that I bumped into a long time mate from the days of College on the train. The mate who was my first assistance director on my first film in Year 7. We had a marvellous yarn until he had to get off at Tynong.

Nothing much really happened tonight. Kat and I had our fun ;) (said with the thought of some sort of sexual innuendo) which was incredibly satisfying and then relaxed other than packing the few odd boxes here and there.

Friday

The Day The Wheels Started Moving

We woke with an early start as their keys (Kat and her mother) had to be picked up at 10:30. Pity that. Im not a mornng person and nor is Kat so today we were feeling rather crappy. After bumping into my Nan at Coles (ESP let me in on that one - had that feeling it would happen) we toddled off back home to begin the long hard haul that is - packing. Only problem was her mother Julia hadnt quite realised or start doing anything about it, that it was time to start packing.
From what I can remember packing was all we did. What I can remember is we slept for 1 hr at 6:30 - the earliest we have ever been to bed. We had little for dinner as everyone went out and left us there with very little food.
I realised tonight Ive been an idiot for a time now. Much a long story but tonight it was made clear how important and beneficial foreplay can be than "getting straight to it". But I digress on such personal close matters between two people leaving you with the closing statement it ended up quite well for us both. *innuendo*
Munching, watching Simpsons with following bugger-all TV and entertained by the antics of our skills at playing Donkey Kong we went to bed to face the day that awaits.

Satuday

Once again we had an early start. Today was the day. It had finally arrived. My good cousin Mark rocked up at midday ready to do what had been negotiated those nights ago. And so the fun began...Kat and I packed.....fridges, washing machines, beds, boxes, tables, cabinets were moved. 5-6 trips down up and over the hill to and from. It was bloody funny to see the empty boxes fly off the back of the trailer and see cars weaving and dodging them like Witches Hats. We had 2 casualities. Mark has a tendency to show off a bit in this car and didnt realised he should go slow when carrying a trailer-load. Other than our box fatalities he also crashed the trailer into a light pole. Fuck we screamed. For his sake he was lucky, only the mud flap had been dented whilst there was a heavy load up above it.
That damn cabinet from Juila's bedroom was the preverbial cherry on the cake. We were royally stuffed.
The night came to a closing end with supreme feast of fish and chips and helping Kat unpack her belongings until we just had to crash into bed. Oh, after Donkey Kong that is.

Sunday

I woke with the shittest mood and advent of a cold. I knew today wasnt going to be good. I laid around in bed a bit until Kat got me enthused to play some Donkey Kong. The 5:30 train I was aiming for. But my mood made me into one of those uber-sensitive moods. Like all arguements and upset episodes I cant remember how it came up but Kat said she had something to tell me next w\end. Me having that insecure nature with r\ships immediately hit the alarm bell and wouldnt leave until it was said. But she insisted on telling me next w\end so she can properly sit down with me and discuss it. I guessed everything under the sun as to what it could be and from what was worked out in the end - its sort of something she wants me to do and my reaction would involve laughing. This was nailed into my head countless times as I freaked and asked if a break is needed or we are breaking up or there are sexual problems or seeing each other too much. I really do embarras myself at times like this with my antics and wish it wasnt so.
From here on I missed my train and had a deep and meaingful about how Im ashamed of certain aspects of me etc etc etc that Im sure you dear reader woudnt be particularly fussed about if you dont know. Also Im not elaborating too much as I begging for bed. Mind you, later in the night I wasnt too happy whilst watching The Bone Collector that her ex rang.....AGAIN. Every night either on landline, mobile, or SMS he talks to her....seemingly all the bloody time. I told Kat too what I thought and she perfectly understood as, if I were to ring my ex and ask how she was going she would get jealous and wooried that she would loose back to her. Quite frankly I told her that sometimes I wish he would fuck off.
Its hard to put into words how lucky one can feel with having a girl like her. Always there for me and always helps me to look at the bright side of things. Im at a lost for words with how happy I am to have someone like her and what she means to me. All Ive been wanting Ive been getting from her. Thank you my sweetheart.

Monday

Sometimes Lies Are The Best Things

Waking at that time (10ish) that I normally do and have for the past consecutive amount of days, I laid there in bed musing over the w\end and its event and particularly last night.
Bloody Hell
Went back to sleep and missed the 12:20 train. But that was ok we woke each other up properly *innuendo*
Today was rather empty, Kat and Julia were doing their condition report and there wasnt much to be said. I felt empty too properly due to exhaustion and this virus. Plus the fact I missed Dad's 51st yesterday due to my own emotional wreck at the time of departure that forced to stay another night was going through my head. Sometimes lies are the best things. They dont need to know everything. Its best sometimes they dont. As far as they know I got there early and JUST missed the last train to Melbourne and leave Monday morning for my train to Uni.
It was settled that the 5:30 train was the best considering the time it got into Pakenham making it look like I just got back from Uni. I felt happy again altho shit I felt when we departed each other's arms. We are going to start writing love letters now as a means of keeping in touch due to lack of computer and phone usage abilties. But for the primary reason we cant get enough of each other it seems and can read these letters at times of missing\loneliness.

By the end of the night my voice was going and I was ready to crash into bed.

Tuesday

The Day of No Voice

Nothing came out. Not a sound. I had no voice. It had left me. I tried my hardest to speak but all I got were grunting noises and strained words. Great.

As for today's proceedings, Uni was actually ok. Colour and Design we started on. Great thing also is that they didnt do anything yesterday. Seemingly when Im not there they dont do anything. Great.

Once we had chosen our painting we then proceeded to digitally replicate it in Photoshop. My "Kramer" (Seinfield) painting is looking stunning and coming along nicely. Great.

My mate Nathan came around to "catch up" but I knew too well once he said he and his gf had broken up it was more than a just catch up. Altho rather a short visit his just as confused as I am as to where he and here are headed. At least it's not up to me to solve. I would like to solve my virus infected Kazaa Lite though. After watching a great episode of Buffy (the character Andrew you just have to admire) and comforting a "net friend" I headed off to bed. Really great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home