Wednesday
What do you know? Nothing happened worth blogging.
Thursday
Just when you think things can get worse, they dont.
Thanking God that it was a Thurs and the end of my working week. For the first time in yonks we actually did work in Uni class. After I created my 3d animation of an asteroid bouncing off Mars (Yes bouncing in true beach-ball deformation style) I tottered off to meet my adorbaly gf Kat down at Spencer St station. From there, her, her mother and I went to the Royal Children's Hospital to meet up with Bob The Taxi Driver. After our journey to the slums of Dandenong, Kat and I went and found her new flat on Potter St. God I seriously hate Dandenong. To my surprise and to her Kat's re-assurance, the inside of one of the rooms in this plain brick block of flats was quite decent. First thing was first - we set the bed up properly and swept the floor and marvelled at this new room. Once we had meet her polish soccer-player flatmate Matt we took off and searched the depths of Dandy for a fish and chip shop. The hunger pains were extreme as they come. Tempted to get food from the train station platform we were disappointed to find there was nothing. Thank God for pizza shops. I shall finish this at a later date......say tomororw night...Im tired...Im emotionally exhausted....I have a big day tomorrow...*my first big film festival attendance WOOT* ....and i want a shower....have to get up early.....and had a msn chat's worth of unhappiness from my baby......farewell till next time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home