Thursday, May 22, 2003

Wednesday 21 May 2003

As "Wings" once said, "Just Another Day."


Bloody Java for WinXP....took me to the bloody Microshaft website and I lost what I had typed - non published!

While travelling on the 112 St.Kilda\Footscray St. tram with my fellow Uni cohorts, they quickly reminded me of another exam we had today. FUCK another exam. Its been less than a week since our last one. This one was 12 pages long and the most wordy, the longest and the most thought-provoking exam we have had yet to date. Thank God that our next exam isnt till August. Dont get me started on the internet being down AGAIN at Uni. Marvellous what $10,000 can get you at a University.

Consider me "your friendly online technical support". Other than helping out with Kat's MSN\Kazaa techinal issues and my mate Peter's problems with Shake and my problem with friggin Java just so I can play yahoo games with Kat, my night was rather quiet.

On a side-note there wont be any updates until I come back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home