Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Tuesday 21 May 2003

Sometimes Hope and Determination Gets You To Places and Makes Things Happen




Firstly I apologise for my unfaithfulness to this Blog. I have had somewhat, personal problems lately, that have governed things lately. I will endeavour to clear the last few days up as ALOT has happened. Things that have put a whole different slant on myself in particular. But digressing to today's observations, ephiphanies, and disgruntledness......




Today was somewhat a little better than the last couple of days. It might have rained like it was complementing my problems but today was the first productive day in a LONG time. I actually got a fair bit done on my current assignment - make an interactive CD using Macromedia Director. The objective being to do a "DVD" like menu that acts as a promotional CD for my upcoming movie - "Tools On A Hill". Although pissing down with rain and the cold sweeping in on the City of Melbourne, I stayed back late and got most of it done to only end up waiting 20 mins for a tram.
Am I finally starting to relax mentally? I slept on the train on the way home for a first time, in a long time. Made a welcome change than staring into the blackness of the night through graffeti etched M>Train windows like a zombie.



The night as it has been has been mixed. One minute there was not a chance for my girlfriend and I to get accommodation after Adam's 18th do Saturday night... then there was. Everyone I rang couldnt give us anything. We were upset...nothing ever seems to work. Why is everyone I seem to come across going through a shit at the moment? Is it the moon phases? Lining of the planets? Electromagnetic forces? Some sort of bizarre Darwin Theory? Who knows...maybe it is because we live in reality. Luckily I came across God....in the form of my good longtime mate Stefano who allowed us the possibility of a potentially good Saturday night. Dude if you are reading - I will be eternally grateful. Kat and I really need a break from our day in, day out experiences. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home