Good Evening (or whatever time it is in your zone) Reader.
To much personal amazment I've decided to get this up and running and hopefully endeavour to keep it updated. Being inspired by my good longtime buddy, Adam originally over at
M>Goat but now currently at Agentfareevader I thought to myself...."hey theres a snazzy way to keep pple uptodate with goss, family domestics, rants, philosophy, and NOT SO standard shite a 19 yo male my age gets up to."
My stats are: Im currently 19, Male, lives in Pakenham (originally a Frankston boy), and is aiming for Hollywood and the Oscars. (Fim Director).
Thinking that I would wake up feeling refreshed at midday, I unfortunately didnt. My trusty ol' gut instinct is telling me I am coming down with something (epecially considering every other preverbial Tom, Dick, and Harry is as sick as a dog). Being the human I am, I am in denial I am coming down with anything remotely contagious or cold-like.
Today's activties for me were as monotonous and uninteresting as the gloomy grey Autumn sky that hovered there like the clastrophobic force it seems to be. I hoped online and spoke on the seemingly dominant and significant player in our lives - MSN Messenger. Once again my gut instinct came into play and told me that my (incredibly adorable, sexy, cute, unique) Maltese girlfriend Kat (luckily being from Gippsland too - Morwell) wont get to my place for the standard "meet the parents" we all go thru and be shown the "here's x on the rug naked...this is him taking his first bath...." and eventually end up staying the night. Something I was VERY elated about. But Vline intervined and decided to leave the station 10 mins before she got there. Determined for this to still happen I hoped into the car. Upset, fuming that something so minor caused this and convinced my instinct can predict the future we did a renewal of plans. After an uplifting phonecall to her all ended well with a fight with my Gran and me feeling at ease with her and the world as it is.
Before I close this "first time" post, I will end it with what my girlfriend Kat sent to me... *hugs and kisses to you*
"The virtue of true love is not finding the perfect person but loving the imperfect person perfectly. Love doesnt have a happy ending because it simply never ends....."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home